Monday, February 25, 2008

When I Die


I will be remembered as i very loud, outgoing, rebel. I will have accomplished many tasks that have to do with my horses, basketball, and other things i LOVE. I will be liked and disliked. I'm sure i will mess up between now and then. Usually when you learn from mistakes you are hurting yourself and others. Hopefully more liked rather than disliked though. I will do way more contributing as i become more of an adult, but now, as a teen i am all about myself. My number one thing in my life is my HORSES! They mean the world to me. I will give anything for them. I didn't sit around and wait for things to happen, I made things happen. I am a REBEL and very proud of it. I did everything I loved and lived for. My life will be perfect no matter what happens. And only a perfect person could live a messed up life.

No comments: