Monday, April 7, 2008

An Evening With Chris Gardner

1.) Yes there is many things that I felt passionate about and would work hard and do anything to get that one thing. Playing basketball is a big part of life. I told myself my freshman year that I was going to play, not only for me, but for my family. I did a lot to be able able to play for Sprague my freshman year. Brought my Fs up to Cs and better. And I held that 2.00 all season long.

2.) I have always wanted to be an interior designer. I need a G.E.D. or high school diploma. I think that in order to achieve that goal, I will have to stay in school and have a good attitude while I'm in school. I tend to slip and have a hard time doing home work and studying. I want to have an education and go to college. And someday live on my own and be happy for once.

3.) I do understand the reality of achieving dreams. If somebody wants something bad enough, they will do anything and everything to make that dream come true. I have a good attitude about things I want. Although I am very hard headed and stubborn. When I want something I will do what I have to, in order to get it.

No comments: