Thursday, March 6, 2008

Talking Animals


If animals could talk, this world would be so much different. We could save animals that were dying, and becoming extinct. If their environment was in danger, we could help. But, there is a bad side to animals being able to talk. Hunting for instance, elk, deer, and other animals we hunt to eat would be able to make a person feel bad enough not to kill them. Squirrels would here a group of people talking about another group, and go tell. There would be secrets. Then there's a cool thing about animals talking. I would ask a bird how they fly, and what it's like to be so high. I would ask horses what makes them mad, why do they kick, and why they would to buck someone off. I would tell them stuff too. Animals would be more interesting to talk to. If I was having a bad day I would talk to my horse or whatever animal was closest to me. It would be kinda cool if they talked, but i think its cool that they don't.

No comments: